Staying Healthy and Safe During These Trying Times with Ronaqua!
As the Coronavirus continues to spread unfortunately we need to do everything within our power to protect ourselves. Not only do we need to practice social distancing, washing our hands more often, and keeping everything disinfected and clean, but we can also eliminate harmful viruses and bacteria lurking among us by drinking clean and clear purified water, if you have not done so in the past then now is the perfect time to start!
While there may be no evidence that suggests that Coronavirus can be spread through our drinking water, it certainly doesn’t hurt to be more cautious than ever. To be quite honest there is still a lot to be learned in the treatment, control, and hopefully elimination of this fatal virus. So why take chances?
According to the CDC, the virus has not been detected in drinking water. They said, “Conventional water treatment methods that use filtration and disinfection, such as those in most municipal drinking water systems, should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
Our take on it, is better to be safe than sorry.
Ways to do your part and stay healthy
Know How the Virus Spreads:
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
Wash Your Hands:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, try singing the “Happy Birthday” song twice, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid Close Contact:
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
- Practice social distancing which means to put distance between you and others to prevent the sickness from spreading. This is important for those who are at a higher risk of getting sick.
Stay Home if You Are Sick:
- Please stay home if you are sick, it is not worth it to infect other people regardless of what sickness it is.
Cover Coughs & Sneezes Properly:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
Clean & Disinfect:
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during this trying time!
For more information, and to order our water filters and purification systems please go to www.ronaqua.com.
- Anzhela Staraya