Rethink Your Drink!
While you or your children reach for your next sugary drink to quench your thirsts, look at the below chart first and rethink your drink!
Yes, we are all guilty of both eating and drinking food and beverages that we shouldn’t; however, the occasional guilty pleasure is still okay, but making a fruit drink for example, a habit, can over time have serious consequences. Hydration is essential we all know that, but too many sugary drinks especially in kids and teens are their major source of calories. Aside from the fact that all of this sugar can cause obesity and cavities it can also cause unwanted illnesses such as diabetes. Why drink these sugary drinks if water is so readily available to everyone! To make things even better obtain pure clean clear water free of chemicals and unwanted toxins by visiting Ronaqua.
Leading world institutions have repeatedly confirmed that healthy living starts with healthy water. It is vital that everyone should have access to high-quality drinking water; water that is full of life and free of harmful toxins. All of Ronaqua’s products are created by taking into account different requirements, latest researches and newest technologies for water treatment, making it possible to effectively purify water of any source anywhere in the world. That is why all of our water filter components are engineered for minimal waste and optimal hydration. Our purification system uses best-in-class technology to provide maximum reduction in noxious impurities while keeping good stuff such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium within. Furthermore, our water filters meet NSF standards to reduce 66 common water contaminants including over 96% of chlorine and chloramines as well as over 99% of lead, asbestos, turbidity, and VOC’s.
Stay Healthy My Friends!
Drinking Enough Water and Our Seniors!
It is no doubt a blessing to be able to grow older and wiser; however all too often seniors are faced with illnesses that are usually detected, but one so called illness is not really an illness at all, it is almost always neglected but can be easily remedied: Dehydration.
The following is a list of symptoms and precautions to look for in seniors to determine if they may be dehydrated:
- Medication Usage: Let’s face it, when we age, eventually we are going to take a pill of some kind to help alleviate what may be ailing us. These same medications can cause dehydration, or dry mouth. Keep track of your fluid intake and tell your doctor about all the medications that you are taking.
- Headaches: Sometimes having a headache, that is every once in a Blue, is nothing to worry about, but if a senior is having constant headaches it is sometimes a sign of dehydration. We don’t normally think about a headache being a symptom of dehydration but it can be even in younger people.
- No Tears: Yes, this I an odd one, but it makes sense. If you see an older person crying and no tears are present, this is sign of dehydration! There literally isn’t enough water present to shed some tears, not that we ever want to see anyone crying, but still, it is a dehydration symptom!
- Heart Rate and Pulse Check: If a seniors heart rate is higher than normal and their pulse feels faint then they might be at risk for dehydration.
- Constipation: This is something that may happen if one is not drinking enough water in both seniors and younger individuals. Easy fix, drink more water!
- Dark Yellow Urine: Quite normal in the morning when one wakes up, but throughout the rest of the day it should not be that same dark yellow color, if it remains dark yellow it is a sure fire sign of dehydration.
- Loss of Balance: We normally do not associate a loss of balance with dehydration, but it is real. It is called, Termed orthostatic hypotension is when your body loses its ability to remain upright due to a reduced blood pressure. When your body is dehydrated, your blood does not move as smoothly as it should through your vascular system which increases the quick reduction in blood pressure, remedy: Drink cold water slowly.
- Diarrhea: This does not always mean that one is dehydrated; however, if experienced frequently will eventually lead to dehydration so keep drinking!
- Exercising and seniors: While exercising in general is great for just about anyone, seniors are more likely to get dehydrated from excess sweating, and not drinking enough water.
Now that you know a little bit about seniors and dehydration go get the very best water filters that you can find so that the water that our seniors are in fact drinking is the best that it can be! Cleaner, clearer and purer: www.ronaqua.com. Pure water in every drop!
The Best Time to Start Your Garden and One Great Tool
Guess what everyone! The very best time to start your garden is right now! And, while majority of us are still quarantined for the most part, why not “dig” a little deeper into your soon to be gardens and plant crops that will thrive and grow and also save you some cash at the same time. I mean unless you are working from home all day long, many of us have a bit of spare time to not only get some much needed air, but can also reap the benefits of producing some edible foods that you might otherwise have to purchase at the store!
Here are 16 crops that you can plant right now – Early Spring!
- Chinese cabbage
- Swiss chard
With the above being said Ronaqua has this cool tool called Aquagrow Multipure.
So what is Aquagrow Multipure?
With the new Aquagrow Garden Filter, Multipure provides the benefits of cleaner, more healthful water to your yard and garden. By connecting the remarkable Aquagrow inline filter to your existing garden hose, you can provide your lawn, your garden, and any of your outdoor plant life with beneficial dechlorinated water. The Aquagrow provides the water that your plants need to truly thrive. So, not only can you plant your crops, but you can also water your plants and lawn with dechlorinated water!
During these trying times stay productive. It’s the perfect timing that you may otherwise not normally have. Get some much needed air, Get some much needed exercise while creating a stunning garden, lawn, plants and crops! Just do it like Nike!